sstrickl did this, and it turned out hilariously good, so I had to take a stab at it.
1. Random Wikipedia article: The article you get is the name of your band.
2. Random quotations: The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Explore the Last Seven Days on Flickr: Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. (Be sure to credit whoever you stole the photo from.)
4. Use Photoshop or something similar to put it all together.
5. Post. Tag, if you do that kind of thing.
Here we go:
My quote kinda sucked, but it does go with with band name, and the band name + picture? Made of WIN. *lurv*
(Picture by tijen unlu. Well worth checking out the collection, which is here.)