- Mon, 13:38: One of life's finest yet simple pleasures: putting on your glasses after getting the lenses just PERFECTLY clean.
- Mon, 13:43: Things done this weekend: 1. shot of Fireball, 2. singing Tracy Bonham's "Mother, Mother" at karaoke (yes, complete with screaming).
- Mon, 13:47: http://t.co/YbEAL2RwqU *drooooooool* (Hey, my birthday is only five months away.)
- Mon, 13:59: Bring it on, snow. I have plenty of toilet paper and pudding cups. What else could a human possibly need?
- Mon, 15:11: It's difficult to reach the sweet spot of caffeine consumption: where you feel alert and sociable, and not O-GOD-THE-WORLD-IS-OUT-TO-GET-ME.